Monday, April 10, 2006

Reckless Cyclists!

Folks

This morning while driving by car to office, I was stunned with the reckless driving of a cyclist..

At a signal, before me was a Tata tempo, who was waiting to take a right turn and I was waiting to take the left .. the signal changed to green.. so the tempo took the right.. i just put the first gear and was accelerating, this idiotic hero on a bicycle charged towards me from the opposite direction and turned to to his right without even looking left or right..

He thought if there is road, he can drive along.... for a second I thought I am going to run over him as I was accelerating.. somehow I managed to stop the car.. had I not applied the brake, my car would make him a road pizza..

I shedded out a few words at him.. its going to be of no use.. they wont change.. may god help them incase they land up in similar situations...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home